1. Paid to Play on PC platform can only be played on Razer Cortex PC.
2. Earning Razer Silver via gameplay time and other campaigns on Cortex PC is currently applicable for all users worldwide.
3. In order to claim Razer Silver on Paid to Play, you must sign in with an existing RazerID on Razer Cortex PC. To create a new RazerID, please visit https://razerid.razer.com
4. Any unclaimed Razer Silver from the period earned will be automatically forfeited strictly after 24 hours.
5. To earn Razer Silver from playing games supported by Paid to Play, you must launch Razer Cortex PC.
6. To earn Razer Silver from playing games supported by Paid to Play, you must use the correct Razer Cortex PC versions launch supported games via Razer Cortex PC.
7. Razer Silver cannot be earned if the Razer Cortex PC is not launched.
8. Users will receive 5 Razer Silver for every minute of gameplay, with a maximum of 50 Razer Silver each day. This excludes bonus campaigns such as double multiplier campaigns or more.
9. Awarding more Razer Silver per game activity and/or other Cortex PC campaigns will be subjected to Razer’s sole decisions and changes.
10. Every Razer Silver awarded in Paid to Play and Cortex PC will have 12 months validity period from date of earned/claimed.
11. Each RazerID account can only hold a maximum of 300,000 Razer Silver. No further Silver can be earned or added into your wallet thereafter.
12. Razer Silver earned can be utilized to redeem for Razer products, discount vouchers, games, subscriptions and more here
13. Upon redemption here
, Razer Silver rewards are given in the form of digital voucher codes, and are on a while stocks last, first-come-first-serve basis. No reservation of rewards is allowed.
14. Razer Silver cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable once expired or deducted after a reward redemption has been conducted.
15. Recommendation of new Paid to Play games will be introduced weekly, subjected frequency changes.
16. Razer Cortex PC shall be the main organizer to all Razer Silver activities on the application. Should you have any enquiries, kindly reach out to Razer Support
for more information.
17. Should you face any technical difficulties while playing Paid to Play games on Cortex PC, kindly reach out to our Razer Support
18. Razer ID, Razer Silver, other software and services may undergo scheduled maintenance regularly to conduct improvements and serve you better. During these periods, earning Razer Silver and/or redeeming rewards may be affected. Should this, or in the unlikely event of unforeseen services outage, Razer may be unable to provide you with any Silver in return.
19. Razer Cortex PC and Paid to Play reserve the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of Razer Silver campaigns either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice.
20. Other terms and conditions apply.