Currently available for U.S. customers through Razer.com
Every new Razer product comes with hardware repair coverage via its limited warranty. RazerCare protection plans extend that coverage, so you can enjoy your Razer gear without worry.<br><br> RazerCare protection plans may be purchased concurrently with your product or separately for eligible products purchased through Razer.com within the 11 months of purchase.<br><br> <a class="button-primary" href="https://www.razer.com/razercare/warranty">BUY NOW</a>
|24-hour RazerCare claim support||✓||✓|
|Mechanical and electrical failures||✓||✓|
|Surge protection (from day 1)||✓||✓|
|Accidental damage coverage (from day 1)|
Currently own a Razer product? Check RazerCare eligibility for your existing Razer gear >
- What items are eligible for RazerCare protection plans?
- All new and refurbished Razer Laptops, eGPU’s, and new Headsets, Keyboards, Mice and Controllers purchased from Razer.com.
- When does the RazerCare protection plan begin?
- Power Surge Protection (Essential and Elite) and Accidental Damage (Elite) begin day one and the remaining coverage takes effect once the manufacturer’s limited warranty has expired. If you purchase RazerCare after your product purchase, there is a 30 day wait period for Accidental Damage and Surge Protection claims.
- How long does RazerCare extend my coverage?
- Laptop and eGPU coverage is extended by 2 years for a total of 3 years protection. Headset, Keyboard, Mouse and Controller coverage is extended by 1 year for a total of 3 years protection.
- Once I purchase a RazerCare protection plan, do I need to register my product or do anything else?
- You’re all set at the time of purchase! Registration is automatic. Protection Plan terms and conditions will be e-mailed to you shortly after your product has been delivered.
- Is my RazerCare protection plan transferable to a new owner if I sell or gift my product?
- Yes, simply contact the RazerCare Protection Team at 800-210-2281 and they will walk you through the transfer process.
- If I previously purchased my Razer product through Razer.com, can I still purchase the RazerCare Protection Plan?
- RazerCare Essential can be purchased up to 11 months after product purchase and RazerCare Elite can be purchased up to 15 days after product purchase. You may check RazerCare eligiblity for your existing Razer gear.
- Can I purchase a RazerCare Protection Plan if I purchased my product somewhere other than the Razer Store website?
- No, you can only purchase the RazerCare Protection Plan if you purchased your product from Razer.com. We are currently working on making the RazerCare Protection Plan available for products purchased from authorized resellers.
- Am I still covered if I lose my receipt showing I purchased a RazerCare protection plan?
- Yes, simply contact The RazerCare Protection Team at 800-210-2281 and provide the name and phone number you purchased the product under and they will be able to locate your proof of purchase.
- Is there a limit to the number of claims I can make with RazerCare protection plans?
- No, we will cover claims up to the purchase value of the device. For example, if you have a laptop with a purchase value of $1,999.99, and the repair costs are $249.99, then you will have $1,750.00 remaining for potential future claims. Peripherals are replaced with the same or comparable unit.