Currently available through Razer.com
Every new Razer product comes with hardware repair coverage via its limited warranty. RazerCare protection plans extend that coverage, so you can enjoy your Razer gear without worry.
RazerCare protection plans may be purchased together with, or after your purchase on Razer.com.
RazerCare Essential can be purchased up to 11 months after your product purchase date, and RazerCare Elite can be purchased up to 15 days after purchased date.
shipping for repairs
Free transfer of plan
to new owner
|24-hour RazerCare claim support||✓|
|Mechanical and electrical failures||✓|
|Surge protection (from day 1)||✓|
RazerCare Coverage for Razer Products
Extends coverage to 3 years, for new and refurbished Laptops
• $0 deductible
• Surge protection included from day 1
Check out our Razer Blades >
Extends coverage to 3 years, for new and refurbished eGPUs
• $0 deductible
• Surge protection included from day 1 (excludes customer supplied graphics card)
Check out our Razer Core eGPUs >
Extends coverage to 3 years, for new Mice, Keyboards, Audio & Controllers
• $0 deductible
• Replacement with new unit
• Surge protection and accidental damage coverage included with RazerCare Elite
Check out our Razer Headsets >
Check out our Razer Keyboards >
Check out our Razer Mice >
Check out our Razer Mobile Controllers >
Check out our Razer Console Controllers >
- In which countries or regions are RazerCare Protection Plans available for purchase?
- What items are eligible for RazerCare protection plans?
- All new and refurbished Razer Laptops, eGPU’s, and new Headsets, Keyboards, Mice and Controllers purchased from Razer.com.
- When does the RazerCare protection plan begin?
- Power Surge Protection begins day one and the remaining coverage takes effect once the manufacturer’s limited warranty has expired.
- How long does RazerCare extend my coverage?
- Laptop and eGPU coverage is extended by 2 years for a total of 3 years protection.
- Once I purchase a RazerCare protection plan, do I need to register my product or do anything else?
- You’re all set at the time of purchase! Registration is automatic. Protection Plan terms and conditions will be e-mailed to you shortly after your product has been delivered.
- Is my RazerCare protection plan transferable to a new owner if I sell or gift my product?
- Yes, simply contact the RazerCare Protection Team at 1-877-773-1941 and they will walk you through the transfer process.
- Am I still covered if I lose my receipt showing I purchased a RazerCare protection plan?
- Yes, simply contact The RazerCare Protection Team at 1-877-773-1941 and provide the name and phone number you purchased the product under and they will be able to locate your proof of purchase.
- Is there a limit to the number of claims I can make with RazerCare protection plans?
- No, we will cover claims up to the purchase value of the device. For example, if you have a laptop with a purchase value of $1,999.99, and the repair costs are $249.99, then you will have $1,750.00 remaining for potential future claims.