OPTIMIZE YOUR GAME SETTINGS
Razer Cortex: Booster Prime optimizes your game settings automatically based on your preferred mode. Our advanced AI technology with machine-learning algorithm then recommends similar settings to you for future games, so you’ll always enjoy improved gameplay the smart way.
ASSESS WITH EASE AND ACCURACY
With just one click, Razer Cortex will assess your system and devices to compute the best results for your settings and setup, to determine the sweet spot for the best performance and graphics in every supported game.
CUSTOMIZE AND ENHANCE YOUR VISUALS
Fine-tune the color settings of your visuals and watch these small details make a huge impact on your gaming experience. Whether it’s the hue, brightness, contrast or digital vibrance, witness the difference from every angle.
PREDICT YOUR FPS WITH PRECISION
Know how well a game will run even before you load it up. Booster Prime’s machine-learning algorithm lets you run a frame rate check that gives an accurate FPS prediction based on your setup. Once you’ve tweaked the settings to achieve your desired FPS, simply apply them to the game.
- What is Razer Cortex: Booster Prime?
Booster Prime is a brand-new feature of Razer Cortex. It helps gamers achieve a better gaming experience by optimizing game settings based on the configuration of their PC.
- Is Razer Cortex: Booster Prime free?
Yes, all Razer Cortex features are free of charge. We are devoted to helping gamers achieve the best gaming experience with whatever they use.
- How do I turn on/off Booster Prime?
In Razer Cortex, you can go to SETTINGS > OPTIMIZATION to turn on/off Booster Prime.
- What does Booster Prime do?
Booster Prime is an optimization tool to help gamers set the proper configuration for a game to achieve the best gaming experience. While this feature is now exclusively for PUBG on PC, stay tuned for more announcements as we integrate this feature with other games. There are 3 modes provided for you to choose from:
- • Competitive priority – Reduces unnecessary special effects and streamlines gameplay settings for the competitive advantage.
- • High quality – Optimizes display without compromising on performance quality.
- • High performance – Optimizes performance without compromising on display quality.
- What should I do after selecting the optimization mode?
Absolutely nothing! Once you select the mode, Razer Cortex will evaluate your PC and make the proper adjustments to the game settings to help achieve the best gaming experience.
- How to do I start optimizing?
After selecting the mode, all you need to do is click the OPTIMIZE button.
- How to I restore the game’s previous settings?
Clicking the REVERT button will change the game configuration back to its original state.
- Why does it fail to optimize?
Booster Prime might be unable to optimize your settings as your game might still be running and/or its settings file (GameUserSettings.ini) is in read-only. To fix this, please exit the game and/or change the file's attribute, and try again. If that doesn't work, please contact us through FEEDBACK with logs included.
- How do I know what settings are being optimized?
When you are in OPTIMIZE mode, you can see the optimized settings being highlighted in green.
- Are there any settings for improving FPS?
Yes, you can see these settings in the right column. You can choose to Close the item bar character, Turn off death playback, Turn off full-time playback or turn on CPU Cores to achieve more FPS.
- What does MAKE ADJUSTMENT in the image mean?
Clicking the MAKE ADJUSTMENT button will bring you to the configuration window for you to make changes to the Hue, Brightness, Contrast and Digital Vibrance of the game. By making these adjustments, you can have a more personalized gaming experience.
- How do I know what these changes mean?
You can move your cursor over any of the options and there will be a detailed description of what it does at the bottom of the window. By dragging the slider, you can see the change in the image on the background window.
- How to save my adjustments?
After making the adjustments you want, you can click the OK button at the bottom to save it.
- Why is the option grayed out?
If an option is grayed out, it means that your graphics card or monitor doesn't support such adjustments. If this is not the case, please contact us through FEEDBACK with logs included.
- I have a low configuration PC—can Booster Prime make my game run better?
As long as your PC meets the minimum requirement of the game, BOOSTER PRIME will make adjustments to your game settings accordingly.
- Is RAZER CORTEX: BOOSTER PRIME a program that helps to cheat in-game?
No, Razer Cortex: Booster Prime only makes changes to your game settings to achieve a better gaming experience. It will not help you to cheat in-game in any way.
- What should I do when the game fails to start?
Please restart your game launcher and run the game from the game launcher.
- What are the minimum system requirements of PUBG?
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space