Your username or password was incorrect.
Find The Serial Number Of Your Razer Product
Your serial number consists of 15 alpha numeric digits.
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product
- On a Razer Mobile Phone in Settings > System > About phone > Model & hardware
- If you have the product’s original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number
You may also choose a product below for additional details on locating the serial number on your product.
- Located under the device
- If the physical serial number is no long available or is scratched and faded, the serial number can be pulled from the command prompt:
- Open the Start Menu and type “cmd”.
- Open the program and type “wmic bios get serialnumber”
- Found underneath the both boxes that came along with the phone.
- Located on the label sicker on the phone’s plastic wrapper.
- Found under Settings > System > About phone > Model & hardware.
Razer D.VA headset
- Located on the cable line
Razer Tiamat 7.1 and 7.1 V2
- Located on the bottom of the audio controller
- Located under the left ear-cup
All other headsets
- Located under the left ear-cup (NOTE: Some Razer headset models twist off and others peel off)
Keyboards and Keypads
- Located under the keyboard
Razer Mamba HyperFlux + Razer Firefly HyperFlux
- Please use serial number on Razer Mamba Hyperflux
All other mice
If you have difficulty locating your serial number, please contact customer support.