Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Razer account and password to get a summary of past orders. You'll see your order number, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking information for items that have shipped.
Shipping and delivery estimates
- The 'Ships' timeframe is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouse. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
- If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. Delivery will depend on your destination.
- If your item is backordered or pre-ordered, we will estimate your item’s shipping date before you place your order. If you chose to pay by credit card, we do not bill you until your order is ready to ship.
- If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments.
- Depending on shipment and delivery conditions, your order may ship when all items are ready to ship.
- The 'Delivers' timeframe is an estimate of when the item will be delivered to your shipping address after it ships.
- All estimates are based on business days.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Free shipping offer on cart value above US$79 applies for orders fulfilled and shipped by RazerStore excluding bulk orders, gift redemptions and oversized items. Offer applies to shipping fees and does not include customs and handling fees where applicable. Offer is subject to change without notice.
- When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, a full refund inclusive of shipping charges is issued. To purchase items that were undeliverable, a new order will have to be placed. Please make sure your address is correct before confirming your order. If making a purchase for someone else as a gift, it might be a good idea to notify him/her about the impending delivery to minimize confusion which might lead to a refusal of the package.