All orders over US$49 will enjoy free standard shipping to the United States.
RAZERSTORE LONDON – CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONSLast modified: September 18, 2020
The Service as defined here is provided by Razer (Europe) GmbH.
- The price for the Products will be the price indicated on your Invoice.
- Applicable tax is payable by you at the applicable rate as indicated on your Invoice.
- Paying for Your Products
- You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment as may be displayed in the payment link provided in this email. The payment link will expire within 1 hour of issuance.
- You must pay in the currency as indicated on your Invoice.
- If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when in the payment link. Your credit card will be charged upon successful payment. We will not reserve the products neither will we supply the Products to you until your credit card issuer has authorized the use of your card for payment of the Products ordered. We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- We will issue and send your invoice to you at the email address indicated during order confirmation. We may, however, only send the documents by e-mail where you have indicated an e-mail address on your Order Form.
- Collection of Your Products
- Products paid for must be collected by the next day from RazerStore London. RazerStore London is the only authorized pick-up location.
- To pick up your items in RazerStore, you will need the order number, a valid photo ID and the Credit Card used for payment. Name on valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase must match for verification of Credit Card holder. A valid photo ID and order number must match the information provided by you in the pick-up arrangement form. The two (2) conditions mentioned above must be met for self-pick up. Otherwise, Razer reserves the rights to reject the collection.
- Upon collection of the Products from RazerStore London, we will send you a confirmation of collection by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the pick-up arrangement form.
- A valid photo ID refers to government issued ID such as driver’s license or passport.
- Return/Refund Policy
- Refer to Razer Retail Store RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES here for more details. You may also find the retail/refund policy on your invoice.
- Payments for Refund
- There is no option for immediate credit card or cash refund in store.
- Once we receive your item, we will issue you and invoice for authorized refund and activate the refund to your card-issuing bank.
- Refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Governing Law
Without reference to choice or conflict of law principles and rules otherwise applicable, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects according to the laws of England and Wales, and the Parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.