CLICK, PICK, PLAY (Buy Online, Pickup in Store) - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- RazerStore means the physical store from which your online purchase is to be collected from;
- "Click, Pick, Play or self-collection or BOPIS" means the option provided by razer.com where you may elect to collect your items at a designated RazerStore;
- To pick up your items in the designated RazerStore, you will need your order number or confirmation email, a valid photo ID and the credit card used for payment. Name on valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase must match for verification of credit card holder. A valid photo ID and order number must match the information provided by you in the pick-up arrangement form. The two (2) conditions mentioned above must be met for self-collection. Otherwise, RazerStore reserves the rights to reject the collection;
- All BOPIS orders are considered online razer.com orders and subject to the terms and conditions set out in https://www.razer.com/legal/products-and-services-general-terms-of-sale which includes purchased price, exchanges, returns, and warranties;
- RazerStore reserves the right to replace any free gifts or services (with another item of similar value) that was offered during the purchase on razer.com;
- All BOPIS returns are to be made directly with razer.com https://www.razer.com/legal/returns-refunds and no exchange, returns, nor warranties will be processed on-site at RazerStore;
- All BOPIS orders will be made available for collection at a designated RazerStore (as stated in the collection advice) for a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the collection advice. If you fail to collect the items within the period stipulated in the collection advice, the items will be returned, and a refund will be processed via razer.com.