Razer のトリプルヘッド・スネークの商標は世界中のゲーミングおよび e スポーツコミュニティでもっとも認知されたロゴのひとつです。すべての大陸にファン層を持つ Razer 社はハードウェアやソフトウェア、サービスなどを基幹とする世界で最も大きなゲーマー向けエコシステムを独自に設計・構築しています。
Razer では高性能ゲーミング周辺機器や Blade ゲーミングノート PC など、受賞歴のあるハードウェアを多数提供しています。
さらに Razer Synapse (IoT プラットフォーム) や Razer Chroma RGB (数千のデバイス、数百のゲーム/アプリをサポートする独自の RGB ライティングテクノロジーシステム)、Razer Cortex (ゲームオプティマイザーおよびランチャー) をはじめとする Razer のソフトウェアプラットフォームは 1 億 7,500 万人以上のユーザーにより利用されています。
また、Razer は、ゲーマー、若者、ミレニアル世代、Z 世代向けに支払いサービスを提供しています。Razer Gold は世界最大級のゲーム支払いサービスの一つで、Razer Fintech は、新興市場に Fintech サービスを提供しています。
2005 年に設立された、Razer は、アーバイン (カリフォルニア州) とシンガポールの 2 か所に本拠地を置き、ハンブルクと上海に地域統括会社を構えています。また、世界 19 か所にオフィスを置き、米国、欧州、中国における一流ゲーミングブランドとして認知されています。
- Razer takes home the Best of CES for the ninth time, and also unveils the Project Hazel smart mask concept design, the world’s smartest and most socially friendly face mask.
- Razer introduces new 8KHz HyperPolling technology to power the Razer Viper 8K, the world’s fastest gaming mouse.
- Under the #GoGreenWithRazer banner, Razer commits to a 10-year sustainability roadmap for a greener, more sustainable future for all to game in.
- Razer holds the inaugural Razer DevCon to drive industry innovation and cutting-edge feature integration across the Razer ecosystem, bringing developers closer to gamers.
- At E3 2021, Razer headlines the world’s biggest gaming showcase with an interactive extended reality keynote presentation.
- The Razer Blade 14 returns as the world’s most powerful 14-inch gaming laptop, and is the first Blade to ever feature an AMD processor.
- 8 度目の Best of CES 賞を受賞。Razer Kishi ユニバーサルモバイルゲーミングコントローラーで 2 つの Best of CES 賞を受賞。
- 300Hz 画面、NVIDIA® GeForce RTX SUPER™ GPU、第 10 世代 Intel® Core™ i7 8 コア プロセッサー搭載の最新世代の Razer Blade ノート PC を発売。
- 世界的なコロナ禍に対し、Razer Health イニシアチブを始動し、シンガポールにて医療用マスクの生産ラインを立ち上げ、世界中の政府機関、医療機関、個人にマスクを寄付。
- Razer の THX Spatial Audio アプリをすべてのブランドのヘッドフォンで利用できるようにすることで、THX 調整によるポジショナルオーディオをすべての PC ゲーマーに提供。
- Humanscale とのコラボレーションにより設計された Razer Pro Click マウス、Razer Pro Type キーボード、Razer Book 13 生産性向上ノート PC など、生産性向上に特化した新しい製品ラインで、パフォーマンス、耐久性、快適さを兼ね備えたオフィス製品を実現。
- あらゆるスキルレベルのゲーマーが参加できる総合グローバル e スポーツトーナメントシリーズ、Razer Invitationals を設立。
- 初回 RazerCon デジタルイベントを開催。複合現実の基調講演で世界中のファンを魅了。
- 10 億ドルの収益目標を達成。2020 年会計年度の予測を上回る黒字転換。
- Razer Fintech 本社をクアラルンプールに設立。マレーシアを Razer の FinTech イノベーションの地域センターとして強化。
- 若者やミレニアル世代向けの Razer Pay e ウォレットサービスをシンガポールに拡大。
- Razer Fintech submits bid in Singapore to build world’s first global youth bank targeting youth and millennials.
- Razer introduces Chroma Connect, opening up easy access to Razer Chroma for all partners.
- Razer DeathAdder, the multi-award winning iconic gaming mouse crosses milestone 15 million units sold worldwide since launch.
- Razer launches Razer Blade Studio Edition laptops powered by NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 graphics designed for content creators.
- Razer expands its product offering with RESPAWN, an all-new mental performance drink for gamers, in the United States.
- Razer launches ultra-lightweight gaming mouse Razer Viper with improved industry-leading optical sensor.
- Razer introduces new flagship wireless gaming mice Razer Viper Ultimate and Razer Basilisk Ultimate with market leading wireless technology adopted by top esports athletes.
- Razer significantly expanded the geographical presence of Razer Gold to more than 130 countries worldwide.
- Razer becomes the official esports partner of the 30th SEA Games, equipping 5 National Teams across 6 medaled games.
- Razer opens two additional flagship RazerStore locations in Las Vegas, USA and London, UK.
- Razer takes home over 20 “Best of CES” 2018 awards combined for its Project Linda mobile computing prototype, and new wireless HyperFlux mouse and mat technology.
- Razer Chroma, the world’s largest lighting ecosystem for gaming devices expands beyond Razer devices through strategic partnerships with Philips Hue, MSI, NZXT, AMD, and many more to enable a unified gaming experience.
- Razer Pay e-wallet service for youth and millennials launches in Malaysia.
- Razer launches the world’s smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop, the Razer Blade 15, featuring GTX1070 graphics and a 144Hz screen.
- Razer Phone 2 launches with latest flagship components, thermal cooling solutions, and Razer Chroma.
- Razer launches new flagship Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard line featuring Razer’s groundbreaking Opto-Mechanical™ Switch.
- Razer launches the new THX-certified Razer Nommo speaker line, providing full-range audio immersion for movies, music and gaming.
- Global ‘This is Esports’ brand campaign launches with all Team Razer athletes and teams.
- In partnership with Three Hong Kong, the sixth RazerStore opens in Hong Kong.
- Razer establishes global partnerships with CK Hutchison’s Three Group and MOL AccessPortal.
- Razer launches zGold and zSilver services, known together as zVault.
- Razer wins “Best of CES” for the seventh year running for Project Ariana for the “Best Gaming” category, as well as the “People’s Choice Award”.
- Razer launches the Razer Lancehead — the world’s most advanced wireless gaming mouse.
- The Razer Panthera is the official fighting stick of the Capcom Pro Tour.
- Razer acquires Nextbit.
- Fourth and fifth RazerStores open in San Francisco, USA and Shanghai, China.
- Razer wins “Best of CES” for the sixth year running for the Blade Stealth laptop for the “Best PC” category, as well as the “People’s Choice Award”.
- Razer launches zVentures, earmarks up to $30 Million for startups and emerging tech.
- OSVR announces $5 million developer fund.
- Razer launches world’s first ultra-low-profile mechanical keyboard switch.
- Razer launches its first licensed PlayStation peripherals — the Razer Raiju esports controller and Razer Panthera arcade stick.
- Razer launches the Razer Ornata, the world’s first mechanical-membrane keyboard, at Pax West.
- Razer launches Overwatch, Deus Ex and Tomb Raider Licensed Razer peripherals.
- Team Razer’s SKT Telecom T1 wins League of Legends Worlds Championship for the third year in a row.
- Razer acquires THX Ltd.
- First RazerStore opens in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Second and third RazerStores open in Manila, Philippines and Bangkok, Thailand.
- Razer wins “Best Gaming” at CES with the Razer Forge TV, an Android TV micro-console, as well as “People’s Choice” for the fifth year running.
- Team Razer signs Call of Duty teams, Team eLevate, Prophecy, and Automatic Reload.
- Team Razer sponsors the world’s largest extreme sports event featuring esports, the MLG X Games, where Team eLevate takes the bronze.
- Team Razer sponsors 2013 League of Legends (LoL) World Champions, SK Telecom T1, widely regarded as the world’s most dominant LoL team, and home to the renowned Lee “Faker” Sang-hyeok.
- Razer Music initiative launches.
- Razer announces another world’s first — the Razer Nabu, a wearable device capable of notifications, fitness tracking, band-to-band social connectivity, and gamification.
- Project Christine wins “Best PC” at CES. And for the fourth consecutive year, Razer scores the “People’s Choice” award.
- Co-founder Robert Krakoff steps down from active President role to an advisory role as President Emeritus.
- Razer launches its first product for streamers and broadcasters — the Razer Seiren digital microphone.
- Razer teams up with NZXT™ and produces the first product of their collaborative program, the NZXT H440 — Designed by Razer.
- Team Razer snags over 280 podium placements and nets US$4 million in prize money.
- Team Razer sponsors premier Korean professional gaming team, KTRolster. The team is home to one of the most accomplished esports athletes of all time, Lee “Flash” Young Ho, also known as “God”.
- Razer wins “Best of Show” at CES with the Razer Edge, the world’s most powerful tablet, along with the “People’s Voice” award.
- Together with Evil Geniuses, Team Razer co-founds Alliance. The team goes on to win Valve’s esports tournament, The International 3, and is awarded over US$1 million in prize money.
- The world’s first professional Hearthstone player, Jeffrey “Trump” Shih, joins Team Razer.
- Team Razer snags over 180 podium placements throughout the year and nets US$3.5 million in prize money.
- Razer unveils the Razer Blade, the world’s thinnest gaming laptop.
- Razer releases Razer Synapse, the world’s first cloud-based storage for personalized game settings.
- Project Fiona, the gaming PC and tablet hybrid, makes its debut at CES.
- Razer dominates at CES, winning four awards with Project Fiona and the Razer Blade.
- Razer launches the Kraken line — its bestselling family of ergonomic PC gaming headsets.
- Taipei Assassins, an esports team under Razer sponsorship, wins the RIOT Season 2 finals and takes home $1,000,000.
- Team Razer grows to more than 400 strong, comprising over 50 competitive gaming teams from 35 countries, and nets a total of US$3 million in prize money.
- Razer’s technology center opens in Austin, Texas.
- Razer opens next R&D center in Taipei, Taiwan.
- The Razer Onza, a gaming controller for Xbox 360, revolutionizes console esports and earns rave reviews and awards.
- The first of Razer’s systems, the Razer Switchblade Concept, wins the prestigious Best of CES — People’s Voice award.
- Razer partners with one of the early names in esports — Team Liquid, a StarCraft II professional team.
- Team Razer sponsors South Korean StarCraft: Brood War esports athlete and national celebrity, SlayerS_BoxeR, as well as two PvE World of Warcraft guilds, Manaflask and Method.
- Razer sponsors IGN’s official esports league in Las Vegas, the IGN Pro League 3.
- LGD, one of China’s largest esports organization and home to a world elite Dota 2 team, joins Team Razer.
- Razer establishes China regional headquarters in Shanghai, China.
- Razer launches the Razer Megalodon 7.1 flagship headset.
- Razer increases esports investment and sponsors top Korean pro-gaming organization, WeMade FOX — home to top esports talents in Warcraft III and Counter-Strike 1.6.
- Razer’s first mechanical gaming keyboard, the Razer BlackWidow, surpasses all others in performance and popularity.
- Razer moves its global co-headquarters from San Diego to San Francisco, California.
- Engineered with the world’s first gaming-grade wireless technology, the Razer Mamba makes headlines as the fastest mouse of its time.
- Razer launches Razer Sphex esports edition mouse mats with Sky, Team Dignitas, MeetYourMakers, and Mousesports.
- Razer opens R&D center in San Francisco, California.
- Team Razer Warcraft III esports athletes Xiao Feng “Sky” Lu and Jaeho “Moon” Jang both bear the Olympic torch at the Beijing 2008 Olympics.
- Razer sponsors one of the world’s most dominant esports teams, Evil Geniuses — home to Warcraft III legend, Manuel “Grubby” Schenkhuizen, and Quake veteran, Paul “czm” Nelson.
- Razer sponsors the first Team Liquid StarLeague, a highly-popular non-Korean StarCraft: Brood War tournament run by one of the world’s largest StarCraft communities.
- Razer expands to Europe and establishes regional European HQ in Hamburg, Germany.
- Razer launches the flagship Razer Lycosa gaming keyboard.
- The Razer Mako 2.1 debuts at CES as the first desktop speaker system to incorporate THX Ground Plane™ and THX Slot Speaker™ technologies.
- In collaboration with Microsoft, Razer designs the Habu gaming mouse and Reclusa gaming keyboard, and markets them under the Microsoft/Razer co-brand.
- Razer sponsors esports team, Fnatic — home to professionals such as Sander “Vo0” Kaasjager, winner of more than half of all Cyberathlete Professional League (CPL) World Tour stops.
- The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse launches and becomes the bestselling gaming mouse in the world, and one of Razer’s most iconic products to date.
- Founding of Razer by Min-Liang Tan and Robert Krakoff.
- The establishing of dual headquarters in San Diego, California and Singapore.
- Razer launches the flagship Razer Diamondback gaming mouse.
Build your battle station with Razer’s suite of award-winning peripherals, Blade laptops, software platforms, and streaming products. The Blade continues to be the pinnacle of gaming laptops, and the Editor’s Choice of PCMag and the Best Laptop among others – but the most powerful rigs mean nothing without the high-performance gear to match. Whether it’s TechRadar’s ‘Editor’s Choice’ for gaming keyboards, the Huntsman V2 Analog, or the DeathAdder V2, winner of the ‘Best Gaming Mouse’ at the T3 Awards, or The Independent’s ‘Indy Best Award’ winner, the much-lauded BlackShark V2 Pro gaming headset – experience what it means to wield the unfair advantage as you experience industry-leading levels of precision, control, and immersion.探る >
Console gamers expect the highest quality from their devices, which is why Razer continues to bring the latest technology and customization options to these millions of gamers around the world. From our award-winning lines of Kraken, Thresher and Kaira headsets that received critical acclaim from PCGamer to our award-winning Wolverine Ultimate controllers, we’re developing console-specific gear and accessories based on industry-leading technology, to provide crystal clear comms and deadly accurate reflexes to outperform and outlast the competition.探る >
The luxury of playing your favorite game is no longer confined to the domain of PC or Console, thanks to Razer’s award winning universal mobile controller, Kishi – now compatible with Xbox Game Pass on mobile devices. Designed to bring console-level precision control and comfort to your on-the-go gaming, Kishi has been awarded Windows Central’s ‘The Best’ as well as ‘Best of CES’ in 2020 and Winner of the CES ‘Innovation Award’ in 2021. Razer also brings award-winning audio precision technology to the gamer on the move. With the ultra-low latency 60ms gaming mode of the Opus and Hammerhead True Wireless families of products, gamers can play on-the-go without compromising immersion.探る >
Razer’s assortment of lifestyle products will elevate your routine to a whole New level. Take for instance the T3.com Platinum Award winning Iskur, Razer’s gaming chair with a built-in, independent, ergonomic lumbar support system. Yes, it’s great for gaming, but also for any professional sitting at their computer for hours on end. Speaking of professionals, imagine powering your productivity with the kind of high-performance hardware that Razer is known for. Well, you can with the Razer Book, the Tech Radar recommended and Best Ultrabook awarded laptop for professionals, that was designed with productivity users in mind. If getting things done makes you feel good, then you’ll want to look good too, so take Newsweek’s advice in recommending the Razer Anzu – open-ear audio glasses that protect your eyes, and immerse your ears, or sport one of our fashion capsule collections, if you can get your hands on them. Our collaboration with streetwear brand BAPE to create an exclusive collection of apparel and peripherals called A Gaming Ape, sold out within minutes!探る >
Razer Gold continues to be the leading virtual credit for gamers worldwide, with over 28 million registered users. With a network of close to 6 million channel touchpoints, users can easily 購入する and use Razer Gold in over 42,000 games and entertainment titles. Furthermore, with every spend of Razer Gold, users earn Razer Silver, the only loyalty rewards program designed for gamers. With the expansion of the Razer Silver rewards program, users now enjoy more ways to earn and redeem Silver across categories such as Razer hardware, games, and entertainment.探る >
Mr. Tan was designated as an Executive Director and was appointed as the Chairman of the Board in June 2017. He is also a member of the Remuneration Committee of the Company.
Under his leadership, Razer grew from a two-man startup to a multinational market leader that was honored on Fortune Magazine’s “Unicorn List” in 2015 (private companies valued at US$1 billion or more), before its successful IPO in November 2017.
Mr. Tan graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Prior to Razer, Mr. Khaw was the Chief Executive Officer of MediaRing Ltd, a VoIP and computing services company. Mr. Khaw started his career with Hewlett Packard and was the General Manager of the Handheld Computing Product Division, pioneering in Smartphone with ARM architecture. In addition, Mr. Khaw has served as the President of Omni Electronic as well as the Senior Vice President of Celestica (Canada).
Mr. Khaw has also served on the Boards of companies across a range of industries. These include Multi-Fineline Electronix (US), Senoko Power, Singapore Airport Terminal Services Ltd, Total Automation Ltd, Amtek Engineering Ltd and Singapore Economic Development Board.
Mr. Khaw holds a Diploma from Singapore Polytechnic, a BSEE from Oregon State University and an MBA from Santa Clara University.
A finance veteran of more than 20 years, Mr. Tan was the Group Chief Financial Officer of the Tri-Star Group prior to joining Razer. He also served as the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Stanley Security Solutions in Asia Pacific.
Mr. Tan holds an MBA from Manchester Business School and a Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University and is a Chartered Accountant (Singapore).
Mr. Ohlweiler has nearly 30 years of digital media sales, channel and direct to consumer sales, marketing, business development and general management experience. Prior to joining Razer, Mr. Ohlweiler led Kodak’s consumer business in Europe, Africa and the Middle East and previously, business unit Chief Operating Officer in Kodak Singapore and as Global VP of Marketing for a Kodak digital imaging business unit. Mr. Ohlweiler also led sales and marketing operations at Hewlett-Packard Americas.
Mr. Ohlweiler holds a Master’s Degree in Management from Purdue University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Norwich University.
Mr. Lee brings over 15 years of corporate finance experience in mergers and acquisitions, as well as capital markets advisory and an invaluable network of contacts. Prior to joining Razer, Mr. Lee was a Managing Director at Evercore Singapore. and previously held senior positions as Head of Singapore Debt Capital Markets at ANZ, Principal at CMIA Capital Partners, and Vice President at J.P. Morgan where he served for eight years.
Mr. Lee holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research from Columbia University, New York.
Mr. Choo also serves as a Director in certain subsidiaries in Razer, such as Razer Ventures Holdings Pte. Ltd. and Razer Pay Holdings Pte. Ltd.
Mr. Choo was admitted as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Singapore in May 1998 and has more than 18 years of experience as a legal practitioner. Prior to joining Razer, he was Senior Vice President, Company Secretary and Head of Legal and Secretariat of CapitaMalls Asia Limited, following which Mr. Choo served as Senior Vice President, Legal of CapitaLand Limited until 2014.
Mr. Choo graduated from the University of Leicester with a Bachelor's Degree in Law in May 1996 and completed the Master of Business Administration program at The Anderson School at the University of California, Los Angeles in June 2002.
Ms. Liu also serves as a Director in certain subsidiaries of the Company, namely MOL Global Inc., MOL AccessPortal Sdn. Bhd., MOLPay Sdn. Bhd., and MOL Holdings (Thailand) Co Ltd.
Prior to joining Razer, Ms. Liu was the Managing Director of Omega Engineering, a precision instrumentation and controls company and spent 15 years in Hewlett Packard, where she served in various positions including Vice President and General Manager of Sales Operations, Chief of Staff in the Asia Pacific Global Operations and Information Technology group.
Ms. Liu holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the National University of Singapore and an Executive Diploma in Board Directorship from the Singapore Management University.
At Razer, we play hard, we play fair, and we want to ensure the world remains an arena we can all continue to play in. All of us need to do our part in making our world a better place, and we are taking responsibility through our #GoGreenWithRazer initiative to drive towards a sustainable future.
As a part of Razer, you'll be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games. And you'll be undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. Razer is a company made up of gamers. We excel because gamers rely on teamwork, are wicked problem-solvers and tenacious about reaching their goals, whether it’s beating a raid boss or launching a product. So if you’ve always been up for a real challenge, this is your chance.