Unleash the frenzy this Cyber Weekend. Shop Now
RAZER GIFT CARDS & MERCHANDISE RETURN CARDS - SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Razer Gift Card & Merchandise Return Card Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) describe the terms and conditions that apply to all Razer Gift Cards and Merchandise Return Cards (collectively, “Cards”). By purchasing, accepting or using a Card, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not purchase, accept or use the Card.
- Balance Inquiry: You may check your Card balance online here.
- Expiration / Fees: Cards do not expire. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply to the Cards.
- Redemption and Use: Cards can be used to redeem merchandise at Razer.com (US only). For use on the website, please enter the 19-digit Card number and PIN at the payment section. Purchases will be deducted accordingly from the value in the Card and may be used until the value reaches zero. Only one Card may be used in each online purchase. Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used to purchase any other Card. Further, the Cards are not valid for use at any Razer physical retail stores, including RazerStore San Francisco and RazerStore Las Vegas.
- No Refunds: Cards (and the value in any Cards) are not refundable, except as required by law. The value of the Card does not represent a deposited or an asset account.
- Risk of Loss or Damage: Any lost, damage or stolen Cards (including any value therein) will not be replaced, and Razer shall have no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Resale Prohibited: You may not sell a Card or otherwise barter for its exchange. However, you may transfer a Card to another person for no monetary consideration (e.g. as a gift).
- Fraud / Violation of Terms: Razer reserves the right to refuse to honour, or to suspend and/or deactivate a Card where Razer suspects that the Card was obtained fraudulently, in violation of this Agreement, or in violation of applicable laws or other applicable terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: Razer makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the Cards. Razer expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, with respect to the Cards, including warranties of merchantability, quality, title, and fitness for a particular purpose. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAZER, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF RAZER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL RAZER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE RELEVANT CARD(S) AND/OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS MOST CLOSELY RELATED TO YOUR DAMAGES. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or other limitations set forth above, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Without prejudice to the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you if the Cards infringe or are alleged to infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- Unclaimed Property: Whilst your Card does not expire, in the event you do not use your Card for a certain period of time, Razer may be mandatorily required, under any applicable unclaimed or abandoned property law, to turn over the remaining Card balance to the relevant authority. In such event, Razer will be released from any further liability or obligation with respect to your Card, and you may be required to contact the relevant authority to attempt to recover your unused Card balance.
- Law and Dispute Resolution: You agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Razer in connection with this Agreement or any Card. Any dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Singapore, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Razer’s intellectual property rights, Razer may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted in English under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Accordingly, you agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis and that class, mass, consolidated or combined actions or arbitrations or proceedings as a private attorney general are not permitted. You agree to waive the right to trial by jury.