All orders over £49 will enjoy free standard shipping to United Kingdom.
RAZER WARRANTY POLICY
What is a Valid Proof of Purchase?
- For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Razer Dealer or Reseller. The receipt must show the Product description and price.
- A dated official e-mail from an authorized on line Razer Dealer or Reseller confirming purchase and shipment of Product. The confirmation e-mail must show the Product description and price.
- An order number from the Razer.com web site
- Some examples of a non-valid Proof of Purchase are:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual Product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized Razer Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- A receipt or order number from any vendor other than Razer.com.
- Cancelled checks.
- Credit card statements.
- For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
What if I don't have a Proof of Purchase?
- If you purchased directly from Razer.com, we may have a record of your purchase and can locate it for you. Just let us know the order number. If you do not have the order number we may be able to locate it using your name, address and e-mail address.
- If you purchased from a Razer dealer or reseller, contact the dealer or reseller and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. They will often have your purchase history on file and be able to supply a copy of the receipt for you.
- If the Product was purchased on line, be sure to check your old e-mails. The vendor should have sent you a confirmation page showing that the Product has been shipped to you.
- If the Product was a gift we suggest you ask the giver to provide you with a receipt. You may also ask them if they could handle the Limited Warranty process for you if asking for the receipt is not appropriate.
Why does Razer require a valid Proof of Purchase?
- Razer must positively identify that the Product falls within the applicable Limited Warranty period. We also need to verify that the Product was purchased from an authorized seller of Razer Products.
- Products purchased from non authorized dealers are often used, counterfeit, re-boxed, defective or gray market goods. These units may also not be designed and packaged to work in your country and may not meet all legal and safety requirements. Razer will not be able to honor a Limited Warranty on Products not purchased from an authorized dealer or ones that are outside the Limited Warranty period. If you have purchased the Product from an unauthorized dealer, all support and Limited Warranty issues should be directed to that dealer.
- Razer has these policies in place to protect both our valued customers and resellers.
Who is authorized to sell Razer Products?
- Please see list of authorized Razer resellers. This link is constantly being updated with new resellers. So if you have any questions as to whether or not a dealer is an authorized reseller, please contact us at the following link. Razer currently has no authorized resellers on Ebay or any other online auction sites.
How long is my Limited Warranty?
- You are eligible for Limited Warranty support for the following periods of time commencing upon the date of retail purchase of your Product ("Warranty Period"):
|2021 and Older Models||1 year^|
|2022 and Newer Models||1 year^
2-year limited battery warranty^
|Razer Phone and Phone Accessories||1 year|
|Razer Mice||2 years|
|Razer Keyboards and Keypads||2 years^^|
|Razer Headsets, Earphones and Earbuds||2 years^^|
|Razer Wireless Mouse and Mat Bundles||2 years^^|
|Razer Mouse Mats||1 year^^^|
|Razer Speaker Systems and Broadcaster Devices||1 year|
|Razer Controllers and Chargers||1 year|
|Razer Routers (except Singtel)||1 year|
|Razer Routers (Singtel)||2 years|
|Razer Monitors||1 year|
|Smart Watches and Eyewear||2 years|
|Razer Case Fans||2 years|
|Razer Liquid Cooling||2 years|
|Razer Katana Power Supplies||5 years|
|Razer Fan and RGB Controllers||2 years|
|Razer Cases||1 year|
|Razer System Accessories||1 year|
|Razer Docks||1 year|
|Wearable Air Purifiers||1 years|
|Razer Gaming Accessories||1 year^^^|
|Razer Rechargeable Batteries for Wireless Devices||1 year^^^^|
|Razer Gaming Chairs||3 years^^^^^|
Please note that third-party products may be covered by the product manufacturer's warranty and these warranty terms are exclusively provided by the product manufacturer. Razer does not offer a warranty for third-party products. If you need product or warranty support with your third-party product, please contact the product manufacturer. Please consult the product documentation provided by the product manufacturer for details.
If you are uncertain whether your Product is eligible for Limited Warranty support, please contact our support team for clarification.
^ If you are a customer outside of the U.S. and have validly purchased a Razer Extended Warranty for your product, the Warranty Period shall be extended for another one (1) year period, to be a total of two (2) years commencing upon the date of retail purchase of your Razer Product. The Razer Extended Warranty does not apply to batteries. Aside from the change to Warranty Period, the Razer Extended Warranty does not alter any other terms and conditions of the Limited Warranty.
^^ Products purchased prior to October 1st, 2018 maintain the original 1 year warranty (keyboards with mechanical switches maintain original 2 year warranty).
^^^ Warranty period for Razer Firefly HyperFlux is 2 years.
^^^^ Products purchased prior to October 1st, 2018 maintain the original 6 month warranty.
^^^^^ Limited Warranty: The Razer Iskur is free from defects in workmanship, materials and construction for three years from the date of purchase. In the event that a defect is found, the manufacturer will either repair or replace the defective item, at its discretion. Exclusions and Limitations: This Limited Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, minor cosmetic abnormalities and normal wear and tear, including without limitation scratches, dents, discoloration and tears in the head pillow, seat cushion, PU leather, Armrest and stiches of the upholstery.
Where can I get Limited Warranty support?
- Many answers to common questions and problems can be found within our Knowledge base. If you are unable to find a solution to your problem in our knowledge base articles you can contact our support team. The links to contact support can be found at the bottom of each of the knowledge base articles. Our knowledge base and further support information can be found at support.razer.com.
What are the terms and conditions of the Limited Warranty? What is covered?
- LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY ("Limited Warranty")
- Limited Warranty. Razer warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth herein) when used normally in accordance with the official documentation for the applicable Warranty Period from the date of retail purchase. If the Product is, or contains, a rechargeable battery, Razer does not provide any warranties for the battery life, as all rechargeable batteries can be expected to lose charging capacity over time and this is not considered a defect. Your actual battery life will vary depending on the conditions in which it is used.
- Exclusions and Limitations. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- software, including (without limitation) (i) the operating system and software added to the Razer-branded hardware products through our factory-integration system, (ii) third-party software, or (iii) the reloading of software, software configurations or any data files;
- non-Razer branded products and accessories, even if packaged and sold with the Product;
- problems with and/or damage to the Product caused by using accessories, parts, or components not made by Razer;
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative or sub-contractor of Razer;
- claims arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside Razer's recommended parameters;
- claims arising from external causes, including (without limitation), accidents, acts of God, liquid contact, fire or earthquake;
- Products with a serial number or date stamp that has been altered, obliterated or removed;
- Products for which Razer will not receive payment; or
- cosmetic damage, minor cosmetic abnormalities (including minor pixel abnormalities) and normal wear and tear, including (without limitation), scratches, dents and chips.
- Razer does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL SOFTWARE AND THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". You assume the entire risk as to the quality, performance, accuracy and effect of such items, and should any prove defective, you, and not Razer, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
- Remedies under this Limited Warranty. If an eligible claim on the Limited Warranty is received by Razer within the applicable Warranty Period, Razer will (at its sole option) either: (a) repair the Product or the defective parts at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts; (b) exchange the Product with a Product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original Product. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. Razer reserves the sole right to determine whether a claim is eligible and/or whether the Product is defective. Where the Product is an "end of life" Product model, Razer may (at its sole option) exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent substitute model from Razer's current Product range. Razer has the sole option to provide any other type of remedy in addition to or in substitution of the aforesaid remedies. Repaired or exchanged Products shall be warranted free from defects for a period of ninety (90) days after date of repair or exchange (as the case may be), or for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, whichever is longer.
- Entire Limited Warranty. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction. No Razer supplier, dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to alter or extend the terms of this Limited Warranty or to make any representation whatsoever. Razer reserves the right to amend the terms of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RAZER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA, LOST PROFIT, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (OTHER THAN PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE A PRODUCT, EVEN IF RAZER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL RAZER’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Help Resources. Before lodging a claim on the Limited Warranty, please review the online help resources at support.razer.com. If the Product is still not functioning properly after making use of these resources, please contact Razer through support.razer.com or your authorized distributor or dealer. You may be required to assist with the diagnosis process to verify and ascertain any issues which you may be facing with the Product. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary depending on the country in which the Limited Warranty claim is lodged.
- How to make a Limited Warranty claim.
- IF YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FROM A RAZER RESELLER, PLEASE CONTACT THE RAZER RESELLER IN REGARDS TO YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM. If your Razer reseller is in the United States or Canada, they will only assist you with your warranty claim for 30 days from the date of your purchase, please follow the steps below if it has been more than 30 days from the date of your purchase.
- If you are unable to return the Product to the Razer reseller for whatever reason, or if you have purchased the Product directly from Razer at www.razer.com, then please follow the steps below:
- Go to support.razer.com/contact-us/ to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number ("RMA Number") and Razer support address.
- Note the RMA Number in a visible place on the outside of the package.
- Enclose a Valid Proof of Purchase and the reason for the return inside the package. Please visit www.razer.com/warranty for examples of a Valid Proof of Purchase.
- Send the Product with RMA Number and Valid Proof of Purchase to the Razer support address provided by Razer customer support.
- DO NOT SEND RAZER ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT A VALID RMA NUMBER.
- We advise that you select a method of shipping that is traceable (eg. UPS, DHL, FedEx). Any expense of claiming under this Limited Warranty will be borne by the person making the claim (including any shipping and handling charges in returning the Product to Razer, as well as any applicable customs, duties or taxes in relation to the claim). If the Product is validly returned under the terms of this Limited Warranty, Razer will be responsible for postage expenses for shipping the Product back to you (but not any customs charges, duties, or taxes). You are responsible for ensuring that the Product is properly packaged and will bear the full risk of loss or damage for any Product that is returned improperly packaged. Risk of loss or damage in the returned Product only passes to Razer when the Product is received by Razer and Razer shall not be responsible for items lost in transit to us. In the event that the procedure herein is not followed, Razer reserves the right to accept the delivery of the Product on such terms that it may determine at its sole discretion.
- Returns Not Covered by this Limited Warranty. If Razer receives a Product from you that does not meet the requirements of this Limited Warranty, including (but not limited to) a Product that (a) lacks a valid RMA Number, (b) is not accompanied by a valid Proof of Purchase, (c) is no longer covered under the Warranty Period, or (d) does not have a defect covered by this Limited Warranty, you may be responsible for an assessment fee, return shipping and handling fees, and other reasonable fees as may be required by Razer prior to the Product being returned to you.
- Software/Data Backup. Repair of the Product may result in loss of data. It is solely your responsibility to complete a backup of all existing data, software, and programs on the Product before returning the Product or receiving technical assistance services from Razer (including telephone support). RAZER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR RECOVERY OF DATA, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCT(S). Under no circumstances will Razer be responsible for any loss of data, software, or programs, even if Razer technicians have attempted to assist you with your backup, recovery or similar services. Any such assistance is beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty. Following service under this Limited Warranty, your Product may be returned to you as configured when originally purchased, subject to applicable updates. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other data, software and programs.
- Consumer Law. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by your country, province or state, as applicable. Other than as permitted by law, Razer does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have. For a full understanding of your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province or state, as applicable.
- Translation. This Limited Warranty may be translated into any other language. However, in the event of any inconsistency between the English language version and any translated versions, this English version will at all times prevail and take precedence.
- General. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product and is non-transferable. This Limited Warranty is only valid in the country where originally purchased. If the Product was shipped internationally by an authorized reseller, the country of original purchase is the shipping point of the reseller. This Limited Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the original Product purchase took place. No Razer reseller, agent, distributor, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
What if my product is legacy or obsolete?
- Owners of Razer products may obtain repair service from Razer for products that are no longer manufactured. Find out which Razer products are eligible.
Does Razer offer protection plans to extend service coverage for Razer products?
- Yes, RazerCare Protection Plans may be purchased concurrently with your Razer gear through Razer.com or up to 11 months after the purchase of your product. You have the option of selecting a protection plan with or without accidental damage coverage. Find out more about RazerCare Protection Plans today.