Razer Education Purchase Program
With our constant pursuit of innovation and reputation for cutting-edge hardware, we’re no strangers when it comes to helping others to be in a class of their own. Give your team the gear they need to deliver their absolute best and bring their A-game to school.
Sign up, gear up, and achieve more with our exclusive perks.
Razer peripherals, gear & apparel, and accessories
Razer PC components
Razer laptops and monitors
Razer gaming chairs
Why Shop With Us
for gaming and consumer electronics
available in over 30 countries
with over 500 products
for all students and education staff
to assist you and your order
for all orders
HOW TO GET STARTED
Ensure your education institution is a Razer Education Partner. If not yet the case, express your interest by filling up the form. Alternatively, you may proceed to log in with UNiDAYS.
Sign in or register with your education email account.
Visit the Razer.com page of your specified country and add products to cart. As the program’s special pricing will already be applied to applicable products, no coupon code is required at checkout.
Register your interest to get student discount:
* Required fields
We are currently available in the following countries and are looking to expand into more countries in the future.
- NORTH AMERICA
- ASIA PACIFIC
You must be a current student, employed teacher, or employed staff of an eligible university, college, technical school, or high school in the participating countries. You are required to register an account with us using a valid education email address.
No. Our program’s special pricing will already be applied to applicable products after you have signed in or registered with your education email address.
No, it only applies to selected products and is only applicable for purchases made on the razer.com page of your specified country. Please read our terms and conditions below for more information.
Yes, you can enjoy our education benefits at physical RazerStores. Simply present your education email address or verification card to our store staff.
No – Promo codes cannot be stacked on top of other promotions.
You can submit a request to us via email to [email protected]. However, requests are subject to approval at the discretion of Razer.
You may purchase up to 2 units of the same item within one calendar month.
For corporate bulk purchase, please send us your request via email to [email protected].
Please send us an idea of your design and the product of interest via email to [email protected].
- The Razer Education Purchase Program is available on Razer.com and physical Razerstores.
- The Razer Education Purchase Program is only applicable to selected countries.
- Products are offered while supplies last. Products may be added or deleted at any time.
- Razer reserves the right to amend the prices of products displayed on the Razer.com page of the customer’s specified country and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- The Razer Education Program discount cannot be combined with any other promotions and offers, including product bundles, gift with purchase (e.g. gift cards) and products with ongoing promotions.
- The Razer Education Purchase Program discounts and promotions are non-transferable. You are not permitted to make purchases under the Razer Education Purchase Program on behalf of any other person. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so.
- The following product lines are not eligible for the Razer Education Program discount: Razer FGBG Strap, Razer Bandana Mask, #RazerforLife Surgical Mask, Razer Emote Display, Razer X Fossil, Razer X BAPE, Razer Gold PIN, and Razer refurbished products.
- Razer reserves the right to change the quantities of items available for purchase, and the right to refuse, or cancel your order. All purchases are subject to the prevailing terms of sale.
- You may purchase up to two units of the same item within one calendar month.
- You may not purchase Razer products for resale and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so.
- For orders created on Razer.com, the Razer Education Purchase Program accepts orders from addresses that you are residing in. We will not ship products to an address outside of the country you are residing in. In the event that there is in-store pickup available for some items and you are unable to make the pick-up personally, you may designate a third party to pick up your order. You must present the relevant documents attached in the email sent to you to our Product Evangelists for verification at the store. Razer is not responsible for any action taken by a third party once your items have been picked up.
- Your order created on Razer.com may be shipped from countries outside of the location you are residing in. As the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by events beyond Razer’s control once it leaves our facilities, Razer will not be held liable for late deliveries. Should there be any issues with your delivery, please contact Razer for support.
- All promotional and bundled products that are part of the order should be returned. Returns that do not meet the eligibility conditions may result in refund delays and we reserve the right to refuse a refund on your order.
- By creating an education account on Razer.com, you consent that Razer will be able to send email newsletter to you. If you use an email other than your education email address, you will not receive Razer Education Program pricing or benefits.
- All information and these terms of the Razer Education Purchase Program are subject to change at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
- Our return and refund policy for Razer.com and physicalRazerstores differs: (https://www.razer.com/sg-en/legal/returns-refunds).
- All other terms and conditions of the Razer Products and Services General Terms of Sale shall apply: (https://www.razer.com/legal/products-and-services-general-terms-of-sale).