All orders over £49 will enjoy free standard shipping to United Kingdom.
RAZERSTORE REWARDS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- RazerStore Rewards ("Program") is a loyalty program offered by Razer USA Ltd. / Razer (Europe) GmbH / Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte. Ltd. / Razer Online Pte. Ltd. ("Razer", "we" or "us").
- By participating in the Program, you (or, if you a minor, your parent or legal guardian) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Program has three tiers: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3. Upon joining the Program, you will start off as a Level 1 member where no purchase is required. Achieve Level 2 and Level 3 levels by accumulating minimum spending on Razer.com and RazerStores throughout the year.
The moment you complete the transaction (after the return policy period) that qualifies you for the new level, the entitlement will be valid till the end of the next calendar year.
For example, if you qualify as a Level 2 member on August 2, 2022, the membership level will end on December 31, 2023.
- You must meet the requalification requirement by the end of each calendar year to maintain your current level (Level 2 or Level 3). If not, your current membership level will not be extended.
- The new requalification period will start on 1st Jan of every calendar year and all accumulated spend will be reset to zero on this day.
- You must be logged in into your account during checkout on Razer.com, or be identified as a RazerStore Rewards member in-store to enjoy privileges of a member.
- Accumulated spending refers to the nett spending of your purchase excluding purchase of gift cards, redemption using Razer Silver and/or gift cards, promotion, discounts, taxes, shipping fee and/or handling fee.
- Accumulated nett spending will be rounded to the nearest £1.
- You will be entitled to the privileges based on your membership level. For the full list of privileges please refer to RazerStore Rewards Page.
- All redemption and/or privileges cannot be transferred, cancelled, returned or exchanged.
- Prior transactions before joining the program will not be eligible for accumulation of spending and/or credit of Razer Silver.
- Accumulation of spending and credit of Razer Silver begins from the date you join as a member and you must be logged in into your account during checkout on Razer.com, or be identified as a RazerStore Rewards member in-store.
- Nett spending accumulated will be valid for the calendar year.
- The Program tiering and Razer Silver earned will be based on currency conversion and may vary due to Foreign Exchange.
- All accumulated spending and Razer Silver will only be credited after the return policy duration.
- Cancelled orders or returned products will be considered as unfulfilled orders where no Razer Silver will be credited and it will not be counted towards the accumulated spending.
- All redemptions are final. Redemptions are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for Razer Silver, cash, other rewards, store credit or other services.
- Nett spending accumulated and/or Razer Silver earned have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Program is open to individuals who are purchasing for their personal use and/or gift.
- The membership is non-transferrable.
- Any abuse of the membership privileges may result in cancelation of your membership account, including unused privileges in Razer's sole discretion.
- You agree not to distribute, duplicate, reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or transfer any feature of the Program.
- You can cancel the membership via your RazerStore Rewards Account.
- Razer may cancel your membership at any time for any reason in our sole but reasonable discretion.
- If your membership has been cancelled, the accumulated spending counter will be reset and you will no longer be entitled to all benefits you have earned so far based on your tier.
- Razer reserves the right to exclude individual from the Program in its sole but reasonable discretion.
- Razer's decision will be final on all matters and disputes related to the Program.
- Razer Silver Terms and Conditions apply.
- Razer reserves the right to cancel redemptions, orders, deactivate vouchers or suspend accounts if abusive (inclusive but not limited to: reselling, exploitation of glitches, multiple account creation and spamming) or fraudulent activity is suspected.
- Razer may in its sole discretion, amend, discontinue, add or limit the Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for the Program, or qualifying criteria of tiers upgrade/renewal, or discontinue or amend the Program without prior notice.