RAZER TO INSTATE RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURING PRACTICES
Razer remains committed to ensure that all our contract manufacturers and partners adhere to the best industry standards and practices, as validated through established certification bodies.
To that end, Razer will ensure compliance with the following certifications:
- ISO9001, which sets out the criteria for quality management systems based on several quality management principles, including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- ISO14001, which specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
- ISO45001, which sets out the requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system. This aims to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces, by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
- IECQ QC 080000, which introduces a cost-effective process approach to provide records of compliance with global hazardous substance control directives and customer-specific requirements.
- SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit), which aims to enable businesses to assess their suppliers, monitor health and safety for workers, and signal zero tolerance of human rights abuses such as child and forced labor.
- RBA Audits, which provides in-depth evaluations of the social, ethical, occupational health and safety and environmental performance of suppliers as measured against rigorous audit criteria based on the RBA Code of Conduct.