RAZER CORPORATE PURCHASE PROGRAM
With our constant pursuit of innovation and reputation for cutting-edge hardware, we’re no strangers when it comes to helping others take it to the next level. Give your team the gear they need to deliver their absolute best.
Sign up, gear up, and achieve more with our exclusive perks for the Razer Corporate Store.
Razer peripherals, gear & apparel, and accessories
Razer PC components
Razer laptops and monitors
Razer gaming chairs
WHY PARTNER WITH US
for gaming and consumer electronics
available in over 30 countries
with over 500 products
for all employees
to assist you and your order
for all orders
HOW TO GET STARTED
Ensure your organization is a Razer Corporate Partner. If not yet the case, express your interest by filling up the form.
Log in or register your work email account https://razerid.razer.com/tos.
Visit the razer.com page of your specified country and add products to cart. As the program’s special pricing will already be applied to applicable products, no coupon code is required at checkout.
Become a Razer Corporate partner
We are currently available in the following countries and are looking to expand into more countries in the future.
- NORTH AMERICA
- ASIA PACIFIC
You must be an employee of your organization and your organization must be enrolled as a member of Razer Corporate Purchase Program.
No. Our program’s special pricing will already be applied to applicable products after you have signed in or registered your work email account here.
No, it only applies to selected products and is only applicable for purchases made on the razer.com page of your specified country. Please read our terms and conditions below for more information.
You may purchase up to 2 units of the same item within one calendar month.
For corporate bulk purchase, please send us your request via email to [email protected].
Please send us an idea of your design and the product of interest via email to [email protected].
- The Razer Corporate Purchase Program is only applicable to selected countries.
- Products are offered while supplies last. Products may be added or deleted at any time.
- Razer reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the razer.com page of the customer’s specified country and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- Offers are only applicable for purchases made on the razer.com page of the customer’s specified country and cannot be combined with any other promotions and offers, including product bundles, gift with purchase (e.g. gift cards) and products with ongoing promotions.
- The Razer Corporate Purchase Program discounts and promotions are non-transferable. You are not permitted to make purchases under the Razer Corporate Purchase Program on behalf of any other person. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so.
- Under the Razer Corporate Purchase program, Razer sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase for resale, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so.
- The following product lines are not applicable for Corporate discount: Razer FGBG Strap, Razer Bandana Mask, #RazerforLife Surgical Mask, Razer X Fossil, Razer X BAPE, Gold PIN, and refurbished products.
- Razer reserves the right to change quantities of items available for purchase, refuse or cancel your order. All purchases are subject to prevailing terms of sale.
- You may purchase up to 2 units of the same item within one calendar month.
- The Razer Corporate Purchase Program accepts orders from addresses that you are residing in, we will not ship products to an address outside of the country you are residing in. In the event that there is in-store pickup available for some items and you are unable to make the pick-up personally, you may designate a third party to pick up your order. You must present the documents stated in the email sent to you to our Product Evangelists for verification at the store. Razer is not responsible for actions taken by the third party once your items have been picked up.
- Your order may be shipped from countries outside of the location you are residing in. As the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Razer’s control once it leaves our facilities, Razer will not be held liable for late deliveries. If there are any issues with delivery, please contact Razer for support.
- Subject to our refund policy applicable to your country of residence, you have 14 days to return your product from the date it was received and the product must be returned in its original condition and packaging. All promotional and bundled products that are part of the order should be returned. Returns that do not meet the eligibility conditions may result in refund delays or the product(s) to be shipped back to you.
- To shop with us, you need to create an account with us and provide your work email address and other information about yourself. You consent that Razer will be able to send email newsletter to you. If you use an email other than your work email address, you will not receive Razer Corporate Program pricing or benefits.
- All information and these terms of the Razer Corporate Purchase Program are subject to change at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
- All other terms and conditions of the Razer Products and Services General Terms of Sale shall apply: (https://www.razer.com/legal/products-and-services-general-terms-of-sale).