Dai inizio a una nuova era della tecnologia, con un arsenale di innovazioni all'avanguardia con cui avrai sempre un vantaggio vincente. Acquista ora
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “SPOT A PRO” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Terms not defined in these Razer Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions have the same meanings as in the Official Rules for the Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is open to any person aged 18 or older at the time of entry ("the Entrants").
Unless otherwise allowed in the Sweepstakes Official Rules, the following are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes:
- employees of Razer and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Razer through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family and persons living in their same household (as the case may be)
- non-natural persons (including corporations and other business entities); and
- any person located in a “Restricted Country”. Restricted Countries are: Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Reply to @TeamRazer’s “#RazerSpotAPro” Sweepstakes Twitter post with a screenshot of a pro player using a Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro or Razer Viper V2 Pro at any ongoing Esports tournament during the Entry Period. The reply must include the name of the pro player and which Razer mouse that player is using.
- ENTRY PERIOD:
The Sweepstakes begins on June 1, 2023 at 12:00AM PST and ends on June 25, 2023 at 11:59PM PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
One (1) winner will receive either one (1) Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro or One (1) Razer Viper V2 Pro (Approximate Retail Value: $149.99 USD) depending on which Razer gaming mouse the pro player was using in the screenshot you’ve replied to Razer with.
- WINNER SELECTION:
The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. The random drawing will be conducted five (5) to seven (7) days after the Entry Period by Razer, whose decision is final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Razer is not responsible for (i) late, lost, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, improperly submitted, undeliverable or otherwise irregular Sweepstakes entries; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
Any Sweepstakes entries (including any content therein) that are submitted, transmitted or otherwise made available to Razer (via its website or otherwise) shall remain the sole and full responsibility of entrant. Accordingly, entrant represents and warrants to Razer that any entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes:
- is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading, fraudulent or deceptive;
- does not and will not violate any applicable state, federal or local laws (including regulations pertaining to sedition, obscenity or abuse);
- does not and will not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, patent, trade secret and/or any other intellectual property rights and any rights of publicity or rights of privacy;
- is not obscene, offensive, defamatory, and does not contain vulgar or profane language, as determined by Razer; and
- will not subject Razer to any form of liability or prejudice whatsoever.
- Submission of an entry constitutes each entrant’s certification that the entry is entrant’s own original work. By submitting any entry, entrant hereby grants Razer and its successors and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) and transferable license to use, copy, transmit or otherwise distribute, perform, modify, create derivative works based upon, incorporate into other works, publicly perform and display the entry or any portion thereof, in or through any medium, whether now known or hereafter created in any manner without further compensation during or after the Sweepstakes Period. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Razer.
In the event of any dispute, an online Sweepstakes entry is deemed submitted by the registered internet or e-mail account holder associated with such entry. Telephone or facsimile entries are deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the associated telephone line. In all other cases, the Sweepstakes entry is deemed submitted by the name indicated thereon. Satisfactory proof of association shall be furnished to Razer without fail.
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or winning any prize, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Razer’s newsletters and Razer’s web domain at razer.com, without additional compensation. See the section on “Personal Information”. All entries become property of Razer and none will be acknowledged or returned.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Razer for a prize of equal or greater value. Razer will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. If a prize is mailed, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s safe arrival. Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty.
Winners will be notified via Twitter within ten (10) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
If a prize involves a trip to an event, Razer is not obliged to replace tickets or award a substitute prize or give any form of compensation should the winner be unable to undertake such trip for any reason (including, without limitation, event cancellation, acts of God, travel restrictions or medical disabilities).
- PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
Where a Sweepstakes involves access to or use of a third party website (“Third Party Website”), entrant understands and agrees that:
- Razer has no control over the Third Party Website whatsoever;
- Entrant is solely and fully responsible for his dealings with the Third Party Website and is alone responsible for making whatever investigation he or she feels is needed or useful before commencement of dealings, and taking all precautions deemed necessary to protect himself or herself from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware and other harmful or destructive materials potentially residing on the Third Party Website; and
- Razer disclaims all responsibility for any harm resulting from entrant’s access to or use of a Third Party Website.
- Razer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, or any problem or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or line, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any online Sweepstakes entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website (including a Third Party Website), or any combination thereof, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY TO CIRCUMVENT, TAMPER, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PROCESS, RAZER WEBSITE OR TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, DEFRAUD OR GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, ENGAGE IN UNSPORTSMANLIKE, DISRUPTIVE, ANNOYING, HARASSING OR THREATENING CONDUCT, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. RAZER RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Razer, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, its business partners, prize providers, and promotion and advertising agencies, and directors, officers, employees and agents of any and all of the aforesaid, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, from and against any claim, damages or liability due to any injuries, losses or damages to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, enjoyment, ownership, possession, use, misuse or inability to use any prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes or a related activity, whether under contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other applicable sources of law, including, without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Razer’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL RAZER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT RAZERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Razer assumes no responsibility for any administrative or typographical errors in the course of operating the Sweepstakes or in the Sweepstakes Official Rules or these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions. Razer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Razer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Razer, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and the Sweepstakes Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and the Sweepstakes Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Razer, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions and the Sweepstakes Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws.
Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions or the Sweepstakes Official Rules must be brought in either the federal or state courts located in California.
Razer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.