We remain committed to shipping your Razer.com orders on the next business day.
Your username or password was incorrect.
Find The Serial Number Of Your Razer Product
Your serial number consists of 15 alpha numeric digits.
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product
- On a Razer Mobile Phone in Settings > System > About phone > Model & hardware
- If you have the product’s original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number
You may also choose a product below for additional details on locating the serial number on your product.
- Located under the device
- If the physical serial number is no long available or is scratched and faded, the serial number can be pulled from the command prompt:
- Open the Start Menu and type “cmd”.
- Open the program and type “wmic bios get serialnumber”
If you have difficulty locating your serial number, please contact customer support.