RAZER X FOSSIL GEN 6 SMARTWATCH
MAKE EVERY SECOND A VICTORY
Way more. Way faster. Way ahead of the game. Get time on your side with the limited-edition Razer X Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch—only 1,337 pieces worldwide. Designed for the next generation of gamers, supercharge your style with customizable straps, dials, Razer Chroma™ RGB effects and more.
EXCLUSIVE RAZER WATCH FACES AND STRAPS
Featuring a 1.28-inch AMOLED display with 3 unique Razer watch faces (Analog, Text, Chroma*), 4 customizable Razer Chroma™ RGB effects, and 2 custom-designed, interchangeable straps.
*automatically downloaded with an Internet connection. Available for download on other Gen 6 models.
SNAPDRAGON WEAR™ 4100+ PLATFORM
Designed to deliver increased performance of +30%* with faster app loading, faster processor, and lower power consumption.
*versus Gen 5
Cut your cooldown time and charge up to 80% in just a little over 30 minutes.
ADVANCED HEALTH AND FITNESS-TRACKING
A built-in wellness app tracks your daily step count and sleep quality, alongside continuous heart rate tracking and a Novo SpO2 sensor to see how well your body is circulating oxygen.
Experience improved connectivity with boosted data transfer rates and up to 4x range, which means faster downloads than previous generations.
Powered by Wear OS by Google
The Razer X Fossil Gen 6 with Wear OS by Google™ takes your daily routine to the next level. Get help on the go with Google Assistant, track important activity metrics with Google Fit™, and pay hands-free with Google Pay™.
Warranty for the Razer X Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch is covered by Fossil Group, Inc.
Click here for more information.
What’s included in the box?
- Razer x Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch with black strap
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- Alternative green watch strap
Which phones are compatible with my smartwatch?
Wear OS by Google works with phones running Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries.
How do I download the Wear OS by Google™ app?
Search and download “Wear OS by Google” in the respective App stores
- iOS: App Store®
- Android: Google Play™ store
How do I power on my smartwatch?
Make sure the smartwatch is charged before trying to power it on. Press and hold down the middle pusher button for at least three seconds. The smartwatch will also power on when connected to charger.
How do I pair my smartwatch to my phone?
The Razer x Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch connects wirelessly using Bluetooth. To pair your smartwatch, follow these steps below:
- On watch: Select language, then scroll down to find watch name
- On phone: Open the Wear OS by Google app and tap Get Started. Select your watch name and allow Bluetooth to connect to your watch.
- A pairing code will appear on both the watch and phone. Confirm the codes match.
- A confirmation message will appear once your watch is paired. This process may take a few minutes.
- Upon pairing, follow the onscreen instructions on your phone and watch to complete pairing and setup.
Note: Your watch may automatically install an update and restart after it’s paired with your phone. If it begins downloading an update, keep the phone near your watch and ensure your watch stays charging until the update is finished.
How do I change my watch face?
Press and hold the current dial to access the watch face menu. Scroll through the options and select the watch face you want by tapping it.
How long will my smartwatch battery last?
Your battery will last up to 24 hours, depending on usage.
How long does each Battery Mode last from full charge?
- Smart Battery Modes help you conserve battery life based on your daily needs.
- Daily Mode: On average lasts between charges from morning to morning. Targeted for enabling the most features and daily charging.
- Extended Mode: Lasts up to 2 days and 2 nights. Optimized for enabling the must-have features and the longest battery life for a “still smart” Wear OS watch.
- Time Only Mode: Lasts 3+ weeks. Intended for when your battery is extra low, for it to continue to function as a basic time teller or if you want to wear your watch without charging for weeks.
Wear OS by Google, Android™ and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Wear OS by Google works with phones running the latest version of Android™ (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) or iOS. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.