Effective July 10, 2014
We are pleased to offer to you services in relation to the paid features of our Razer Surround Pro software (collectively, the "Surround Services"). The Surround Services are provided by Razer Inc. and our affiliates ( "Razer", "we", "our" or "us").
- In order to access the Surround Services, you have to: (i) insert a valid purchase key under the relevant tab of the Razer Surround Pro software; (ii) connect a Razer hardware product which expressly grants you access to the Surround Services; or (iii) agree to the on-screen instructions (details of which will be provided separately) if you are an existing user of our Razer Surround Pro Software prior to our implementation of the Surround Services.
- You are responsible for paying all taxes (if any) levied in connection with your use of the Surround Services. Your credit card company or bank may impose on you other fees (e.g. foreign exchange fees) in connection with any payment of the fees for the Surround Services ("Surround Fees"). In addition, your ability to access the Surround Services may require payment of third-party fees (e.g. telephone toll charges, mobile carrier fees, etc.). Razer has no connection to or responsibility for all such third-party fees ("Third Party Fees").
- You acknowledge and agree that in certain situations (including but not limited to a cessation of support for a particular version of any operating system), it may not be possible for Razer to continue providing support indefinitely for the Surround Services. Accordingly, after a period of two (2) years from the Effective Date, Razer reserves the right to add or remove functionalities or features to and/or from the Surround Services without any liability to you.
- You agree that any Surround Fees paid are non-refundable except if: (i) you request for a refund within thirty (30) days from the Effective Date; or (ii) otherwise stated. You further agree that any refund shall not include any Third Party Fees. Such Third Party Fees shall be borne by you.
- You acknowledge that the features of the Surround Services you are entitled to are set out as at the Effective Date. We reserve the right to add functionalities or features and add conditions and or limitations (including but not limited to the right to impose further fees for any new features) after the Effective Date. For clarity, you reserve the right not to add any functionalities or features that require the payment of further fees.