Thank you for visiting Razer Pay.
This Policy sets out how we may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your “personal data”, “personally identifiable information” or other personal information (collectively, “Personal Data”) on behalf of the entities operating the merchant sites. By agreeing to the terms of the Razer Pay Services, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to the terms of this notice concerning the collection, use, storage, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this notice.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create a Razer Pay account, we will collect Personal Data which may include your:
- Full name;
- Identification number (e.g. NRIC number, passport number);
- Company name (if any);
- Home and/or work address;
- Email address;
- Credit card details;
- Bank account details; and/or
- Phone number (e.g. mobile and/or fixed line).
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may obtain your Personal Data from various sources, including:
- When you register as a user of Razer Pay Services on the payment portal of the relevant merchant site.
- If you sign up for a Razer Pay account using your social media account, link your Razer Pay account to your social media account or use Razer Pay’s social media features, we may access your information which you have voluntarily provided to that social media provider in accordance with that provider’s policies.
- We may obtain directly or indirectly details of your bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and information from your transactions.
- We may also obtain your Personal Data from third parties and publicly available sources
- Other people can see your account by searching your registered phone number or e-mail. You can disable this function in “Setting”.
- Merchants may send your transaction info to us for validation.
- We will bear the anti-money laundering obligation and applies the real-name registration system. We may send your registered personal info to the related government sectors to check the validity of your info.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use the Personal Data that we obtain about you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- To verify your eligibility to register as a user of Razer Pay Services (including any anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification);
- To process your registration as a user, provide you with a log-in ID and maintaining and manage your registration;
- To provide you with Razer Pay Services and related user services, including facilitating settlement for goods and services, shipping and related services as well as sending notices about your transactions, and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- For market research to better understand your needs in relation to Razer Pay Services;
- To personalise any of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from us and third parties;
- To manage risk and perform creditworthiness and solvency checks;
- To identify and resolve any technical problems relating to Razer Pay Services;
- To assess, detect, investigate and prevent or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities in order to protect the integrity of your Personal Data and our payments platform;
- To assess, detect, investigate and prevent or remediate any breach of your agreements with us or the merchant site or any applicable policy, industry standards, guidelines, laws and regulations and our policies;
- To make any disclosures as may be required by any law or regulation, government official or other third parties, including any card association or other payment networks. Disclosures may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to us or our affiliates;
- To make any disclosure to prevent any harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to deal with any claim or potential claim brought against us or our affiliates;
- For improving and optimising the Razer Pay Services for all users;
- For any other legitimate purposes, such as protecting users, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our products, and to protect our rights or property.
We also may use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data processed by Razer Pay will be kept confidential, but Razer Pay may provide such information to the following parties (whether within or outside your country of residence) for the purposes set out in C.1 to C.14 above:
- Razer Pay’s employees, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, and related service providers acting on our behalf;
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider that we work with in providing Razer Pay Services, including for fraud prevention, bill collection, data entry, database management, promotions, marketing, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts and payment extension services;
- Merchants and other organisations, such as card associations, payment networks or financial institutions, to whom or through which payments are made using Razer Pay Services, or such other entities to enable your use of Razer Pay Services;
- Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory authorities or any other organisations to which Razer Pay is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment network; and
- Entities involved in any merger, acquisition or financing transaction with us.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by:
- Restricting third-party access to any Personal Data;
- Maintaining relevant software, technological, administrative and physical safeguards;
- Securely destroying your Personal Data when it is no longer needed for legal and business purposes.
For registered users of Razer Pay Services, your Personal Data can be easily viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
We will store your Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was collected unless otherwise required or authorised by applicable law.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA PROCESSING/TRANSFERS
Your Personal Data may be processed outside your country of residence, wherever Razer Pay, and the other third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data to under C.1 operate.
We will ensure that any transfers of personal data to a recipient in a territory outside of Singapore will be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act ("PDPA") so as to ensure that any such recipient will be bound by legally enforceable contractual obligations to provide to your transferred Personal Data a standard of protection that is comparable to the protection under the PDPA. Such transfer(s) of Personal Data will be made where it is necessary for us to comply with our obligations in providing the Razer Pay services to you. In setting up a Razer Pay account and maintaining the use of your Razer Pay account, you expressly consent to the transfer of your Personal Data in this manner.
The Razer Pay App is not directed towards children under 16 years of age nor does Razer Pay knowingly collect information from children under 16.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND SITES
The Razer Pay App and websites may provide links to other websites and services (including other online merchant sites) for your convenience and information. These services and websites may operate independently from us. Linked services and websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for these websites’ or services content, any use of these services or websites by you, or the privacy practices of these services or websites.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Razer Pay reserves the exclusive right to change, amend or revise this notice from time to time.
- HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR PRIVACY DATA
- You can login to your account in the Razer Pay website and enter “Account management – Help centre – Self-service” or enter “My account – Setting” through the App to check or change your personal info. Please note that you are not allowed to change the original registration info.
- If you want to change the limit of authorisation, please enter “My account – Setting – Privacy” to change.
- If you find our collection of your info has violated the law, please contact us at https://support.razer.com/razer-pay/contact-us/ or at +65 3138 2582 and ask us to delete.
- If you find us wrongly collect and store your info, please contact us at https://support.razer.com/razer-pay/contact-us/ or at 65 3138 2582.
- Before you process the above 4 & 5 terms, we will need to verify your identity.
- We cannot respond to your request in following situations:
- Related to state security
- Related to public security
- Related to criminal investigation and prosecution
- There is evidence that you have a malicious purpose
- Harm others if we respond to your request.
- FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any privacy queries, please do so by contacting us at Razer at https://support.razer.com/razer-pay/contact-us/. You may also contact us at our business address: Blk 514 Chai Chee Lane #07-05 Singapore 469029 or telephone number at +65 3138 2582.